That's just me

Writing expresses you... that's it...

Sunday, June 6, 2010

This Is A Poem Especially For You

There is no other way of telling you this secret I've been hiding for years.
You have helped me trough the happy days and through the days with tears.
And now you stand in front of me and I have a feeling like no other,
You have always been there for me, and have turned out to be like a brother.
Well this is a poem I took hours to write,
I took the day before yesterday, yesterday and tonight.
I've been staring at a blank paper for hours and days,
and thought of something to write to you, and changed the poem in so many ways.
But this special poem is going to tell you something you have to hear,
Just keep reading and you will find out my dear.
For this is a poem that is written especially for you,
though it has been days and days from the day it was due.
But tell me something, do you love me? Do I love you?
I just need to tell you, I really care about what you have done for me,
You have treated me great, not awfully.
This is something serious, not a joke.
But this is a dream what I have been through,
So I can't tell you now, what do I do, what do I provoke?


No comments:

Post a Comment